SPRING ROLLS À LA JOYA®
Take a bite out of spring !
Ingredients for 4 :
- 2 JOYA® apples
- 4 rice sheets
- 100g of Tapioca
- 250ml of coconut milk
- 50g of white sugar
- 10g of brown sugar
- 20cl of cider
- 10cl of liquid cream
- A few mint leaves
- 1Cook the Tapioca in coconut milk, seasoned with brown sugar and white sugar.
- 2Without peeling your JOYA® apples, cut the first one into thin slices (16 in total) and the second into thin sticks.
- 3Caramelize the sticks with 10g of sugar then, once the apples are cooked, deglaze with the cider, then the cream.
- 4Soak the rice sheets for 2 seconds in water (do not soak them all at the same time), then arrange the mint leaves and 4 thin apple slices per sheet.
- 5Cover with a thin layer of Tapioca and arrange the caramelized sticks in the centre.
- 6Roll the rice sheets with the filling to form the spring rolls.
- 7For those who always want more, coat your rolls with the caramel from baking the apples, and serve !