THE CROQ’ JOY’
Who said croque-monsieur sandwiches had to be savoury ? At JOYA®, when you enjoy a croque-monsieur, it's for dessert, period !
Feeds 4 :
- 4 JOYA® apples
- 8 slices of sliced brioche
- 100g of round rice
- 150ml of milk
- 25g of sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- 150g of strawberries
- 100g of brown sugar
- 50g of butter
- 1Cook the rice with the milk, sugar and vanilla pod.
- 2Peel your JOYA® apples, cut them in 4 and remove the cores.
- 3Arrange them in a baking dish, sprinkle them with 100g of sugar and butter cut into small pieces.
- 4Bake at 160 degrees for 25 minutes.
- 5Cut the strawberries into thin slices, toast the brioche slices.
- 6On 4 slices, spread the rice pudding, then the strawberry carpaccio and finally 4 apple quarters. Then cover with the remaining brioche.
- 7To be enjoyed warm and above all, with a smile !